Sunday 2 June 2013

A few new purchases

Hello lovelies!
So yesterday me, my mum and her boyfriend went to the Trafford Centre in Manchester. I didn't buy a lot as  if you have seen my previous post then you will see that I bought quite a lot then and plus I'm not exactly rich.



Excited purchases I know. 

Books:
'The Fault in Our Stars' and The Perks of Being a Wallflower'
I've been after these two books for a while now and I'm so happy that there was a buy one get one half price deal in Waterstones. I was going to look for 'A wreck this journal', but then I realised that I can't draw very well. I'm so happy with these books though!

Socks
 I went into Topshop, as I wanted some frilly socks, but I was pleasantly surprised when they had a 'buy three for £8' deal, so I got two frilly pairs and one pair with parrots on. Don't ask why I got ones with parrots on, I couldn't decide on a third pair, so I went for the parrots. The other two pairs have frills around the top, but one pair is pink and the other is grey.

Eyelash Curlers
I wasn't going to buy these, but I had been telling my mum about how I wanted some eyelash curlers because my eyelashes are ridiculous, they are tiny and do not curl at all, so when my mum saw these we decided to get them, as they were only £5. The handles are neon pink which I think is really pretty and it says Topshop on one of the handles. 

Food
Nerds and Hershey's chocolate
I have never tried nerds before, but everyone seems to rave about how nice they are, so I decided to try some. I got grape and strawberry. I can't really taste the strawberry very well, but the grape ones are delicious and really strong. I don't think I'll buy these again though, as I'm not too fond of them. Hershey's chocolate is my fave! When I went America a couple of years back I bought a packet of the dark chocolate kisses and they were delicious, so when I found a row of Hershey's chocolate bar I had to pick a dark chocolate one up!

Bag
This was £40 from River Island. I've been after a new bag now for months and months because the strap to mine broke... literally. I was walking to school with my friend and the handle literally snapped and my bag fell to the floor.... it wasn't embarrassing at all, but up until I bought this one I've just had my old bag with the handle tied on. The bag is quite big with either two handles to carry it on your arm or over your shoulder. Inside there is no separate pockets just the one space. There is a zip at the top, but there is also them magnetic buttons that cover the zip up. On the front is a small zip pocket. The bag also have some stud detailing.

7 comments:

  1. TFiOS is an emosh read, just a warning! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard, I've wanted the book for a while now. It's like I've had to prepare myself before getting it, haha!xx

      Delete
  2. Love your new purchases♥

    http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/

    ♥aley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute socks!!

    Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! They're my favourite, haha!

      Delete
  4. Hi, I've just nominated you for Liebster Award! Check my blog for the questions!:)
    Jess x - http://prettylikepastels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete