Tuesday 28 May 2013

Alton Towers and OOTD!

Hello lovelies! I would just like to apologize for the lack in posts at the minute, as I have lost my SD card for my camera so I haven't been able to take any pictures, I have a blog post lined up, I just need the SD card the camera.

Now that, that's out of the way let's talk about today, so today I have been to Alton Towers! I go Alton Towers quite a lot, as I live quite close with it being an half an hour drive and I normally have an annual pass which means that I can get in for free. This trip however was the first one of the year and for my friends birthday.

I assume a lot of you who are from Britain have heard of the new ride that's called The Smiler, that was supposed to be open sometime last week... well it isn't open yet and we were really looking forward to going on it, so that was a let down, however when I first got to the park I got a text from my brother asking if I was Alton Towers and when I replied saying yes he started saying that he was as well, but he was working on The Smiler, as he is a painter and decorator and the railings needed painting, so I spent a lot of the day texting my brother and then I went to see him which was lovely.

The only downside about today would be the weather. It has not stopped raining all day, in fact as I write this post it is still raining which is a bummer. We still managed to go on all of the rides that we wanted to though and we even managed to get on nemesis three times! 

OOTD - (Sorry for bad quality pictures)




As it started raining pretty much as soon as I left the house I had to keep my coat zipped up, as I realized that if my top got wet then I would of gone a little bit see through which it already is slightly. I also wore a pink jacket underneath the coat just for another layer, as I knew that if I didn't wear something under the coat then I would get soaked and be freezing because the t-shirt and the coat isn't enough to keep warm, as when you;re going to a theme park you don't dress to look good you dress for the weather (Well, I do anyway haha) I kept everything else simple with black leggings, grey socks with small frills and black converse.

Coat - Primark 
Jacket - New Look 
T-shirt - River Island 
Leggings - New Look
Frilly socks - Primark 
Converse - Republic 


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute T-shirt! Can't beat birdies that love each other ;-)

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete