Sunday 3 March 2013

February Favourites

February hasn't been a bad month for beauty products. I've tried new products and even rekindled my love for some older ones. These are the products that I have been loving through February!



Soap and Glory - Body wash - Sugar Crush LINK



I have been using this product for a couple of months now. I bought it in December and have used it every time that I've had a shower since then! Considering the amount of times that I've used it, I still have a lot of it left, it's lasted a lot longer than I thought it was going to. The smell is also great, my mum and I both love it! The soap also leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, which is great.

The Body Shop - Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Mist LINK




I've been loving this! This just smells great, I wear it most days and it's just a nice scent it's light, fruity and floral. It's not an overpowering smell, but a couple of people have noticed it and commented on how nice it smells. I bought this at the start of February and I've used it that much that most of it has gone; I've used at least half of it!


The Body Shop - Born Lippy in Pomegranate LINK


I have been using this product everyday since I bought it around the start of the month, and it's definitely a favourite. I suffer with chapped lips a lot, especially in the winter and thanks to this they haven't been that bad, once my lips started to get chapped I would put this on every morning and within two days it would be cleared up. It also leaves a red tint to lips and tastes great! 


The Body Shop - Vitamin E Moisture Cream LINK




I haven't had this product for a long time, but I love it! It's great for dry skin, as that is the reason that I bought it because I was getting really dry skin on my face and this cleared 99% of it up over night! It also leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and not sticky. When applying you don't need to use a lot, I dip my finger into the cream and if I do that about four times, I've used enough for my whole face. See my full review here link

Primark - Nail Varnish Remover Wipes




My mum bought me these back after she had been shopping. They come in a pack of two and are great! When I first saw them, my first thoughts were that they were going to be terrible and that it was a waste of a £1, but I tried them and they are brilliant. By far the best nail varnish remover wipes around. I prefer using wipes and I've tried a lot of brands and only found one that I liked, but then this came along! These are just amazing. The wipes are only little, but I managed to only use two (One for each hand) These also smell great, I hate the smell of nail varnish remover, but these don't smell like nail varnish remover at all. 




No comments:

Post a Comment