Saturday 19 January 2013

The Liebster Award.

Hi everyone! This is going to be a different kind of blog post, as I have been nominated for the Liebster Award.  From what I can gather this a chain tag, where you tag a couple of bloggers who have under 200 followers. I would like to thank: http://daisybelle-x.blogspot.co.uk for the nomination, so... thank you!
Rules
1) List 11 facts about yourself
2) Answer the 11 questions given to you
3) Ask 11 new questions to the bloggers that you nominate for the award
4) Choose bloggers with 200 followers or less to nominate 
5) Go to each bloggers page that you have nominated and tell them you have nominated them for the award
6) Thank the person who nominated you for this award

11 Facts About Me 
1) I leave high school this year and I'm hoping to go to college and study business
2) Revising for exams and finishing coursework is taking over my life
3) I have had braces for nearly a year and I am having them for another year
4) I have a brother who is seven years older than me
5) The Wanted are my favourtie boy band
6) I don't like hot drinks
7) I have never worn foundation, powder, blusher or concealer
8) I own quite a lot of nail varnish 
9) I'm very forgetful and my friends normally have to remind me of things quite a lot
10) Demi Lovato is my idol
11) I'm terrified of anything to do with hospitals

Questions From  http://daisybelle-x.blogspot.co.uk/

1) Rimmel or Maybelline?
Maybelline for sure, there eye make up range is great!

2) What is one beauty/makeup product you couldn't live without?
I'll have to say liquid eyeliner, I've got quite attached to it now

3) How long have you been blogging for?
I've been blogging since around about the beginning of January

4) Favourite blog post you have written?
New Shoes! Probably... yeah, probably new shoes

5) What is your biggest achievement?
Hmm... Probably getting a B+ on one of my essays for English. I was quite proud.

6) What is your most treasured possession?
A little card that I had off my mum for Christmas a couple of years back. It has a little poem on saying how much I mean to her; which is really cute.

7) What product is currently at the top of your beauty wishlist?
I'm desperate for a new nail varnish in a deep red colour and Very Cranberry from Essie has really caught my eye, but a lipstick from Topshop called Whimsical, is also up there on the list of beauty products I want.

8) Favourite film of all time?
Ooooh, erm. I can't choose one! I have two  favourites. The first one is the lion king, I just love it, ok. It's a cute film. My second favourite is.... The last song with Miley Cyrus, I went to watch this is in the cinema when it first came out and I've loved it ever since. 

9) Which do you prefer, lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipsticks, I'm not a fan of lipgloss. I don't know why, it's just not may favourite thing in the world.

10) Favourite pair of shoes that you own?
I will have to say a pair of brown wedges that aren't too high, but just the right height for me. They have laces on the front and look good with just about anything.

11) Best present from Christmas 2012?
I would be lying if I didn't say my laptop. My old one was falling apart (literally) so I was saving up my money to buy a new one and then on Christmas it was a complete surprise when I opened the present to find a laptop box. 

Here are the blogs that I am nominating!

1) http://littlemissrebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

2) http://purpleowlramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

3) http://notqueenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk/

My 11 Questions!
1) What's your favourite perfume?
2) The Body Shop or Lush
3) What's your all time favourite store?
4) High heels or flats?
5) Skirts or Jeans
6) Do you have a favourite nail colour? If so, what is it?
7) Something that you can not leave the house without
8) Who is your celebrity crush?
9) Online shopping or actually going out to the store?
10) How long does it take you to get ready in a morning?
11) Why did you decide to start your blog?

Thank you again to http://daisybelle-x.blogspot.co.uk/ for nominating me. If I;ve nominated you, I hope you write your own post, I'll definetely check it out!:)

  




3 comments:

  1. Just posted about this, thanks again for nominating me! http://notqueenvictoria.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I really want to see The Last Song!
    Frankie xx
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete